Incipio will make cases for Droid

KineticYellow

Reaction score
OK so my obsessive search for the best upcoming case lead me to the Incipio Feather case. I know that using a case of any kind will not allow use of the Moto docks, but I plan on getting a case and this one is sweet!

Incipio Carrying Cases - iPhone, iPod, MacBook, BlackBerry and Zune Case and Accessories

Response from Incipio:
"Thank you for your inquiry. We are in the works of manufacturing products for the Motorola Droid. Please let us know if you would like to be notified via email of their arrival."

My favorite case is the inCase slider for my iTouch, but they only make Apple products. This Insipio is incredibly similar and well liked.

I also have an email in to Speck who has some award winning stuff for the iPhone. I will update this if they respond with plans to outfit the Droid as well.

Steeeler

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I looked at their site and I really like these cases. Post if you hear back from them on when they will have this in stock.

xxfire

Reaction score
I emailed Otterbox, LOVED their Storm case, doubt they can made a case with the slider option.

OP
KineticYellow

KineticYellow

Reaction score
Just heard back from Speck and here is their response:

"Thank you for contacting Speck!
Not right now but…soon!
Our designers are currently researching this. I have no ETA on when a new case/color would be available but please check back on our website and sign up for email alerts on new products. Please join our mailing list for email alerts on Sales and New Product Releases!

Speck | join our mailing list"

Looks like Incipio is actually working on a case and Speck is thinking about working on one. Either way, you can sign up for updates with the above link if you are a Speck fan.

The main draw of these two companies is that they make really protective cases that are also very form fitting and thin which is what I'm after.