In there a screen protector that...?

BKSinAZ

Reaction score
I just went to Verizon store and all they had was a screen protector that only goes over the display section of the glass, leaving the remaining glass uncovered.

Is there a screen protector that covers the ENTIRE glass of the Droid X and has the rounded corners just like the glass of the DX? Does it come in non-glossy? Where can I buy such screen protectors ?

thanks

Domestic violence

Reaction score
strange you mention this. the last pack of protectors i bought for my D1 were noticeably smaller than the previous packs i bought. the new design covers simply where you would touch on the screen, with the exception of the 4 soft keys.

the 'old' protectors covered everything, with cut outs for the ear piece and proximity sensor

OP
B

BKSinAZ

Reaction score
strange you mention this. the last pack of protectors i bought for my D1 were noticeably smaller than the previous packs i bought. the new design covers simply where you would touch on the screen, with the exception of the 4 soft keys.

the 'old' protectors covered everything, with cut outs for the ear piece and proximity sensor

Exactly,,, the ones that Verizon sells only covers the section of the screen that you touch, leaving the remaining screen unprotected. It also is bad because the edges of the protector can then easily be pulled up.

I want to cover 100% of the glass area, but dont know where to buy em.

PhilD

Reaction score
...Is there a screen protector that covers the ENTIRE glass of the Droid X and has the rounded corners just like the glass of the DX? Does it come in non-glossy? Where can I buy such screen protectors ?

do a search for "steinheil crystal screen protector"