In-store accessories

unkut

Reaction score
So does anyone have the "word" on what all accessories will be made available in the Verizon stores come Friday morning??? I definitely need a case and screen protectors, the cradle and other stuff I want too, but can wait to have it shipped from the internets! ANYONE?????

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would think Verizon would have quite a few accessories in stock tomorrow morning. If not they would miss out on all the "extra sales" that bring in a ton of revenue. I'm anxious to see what cases they will have for it!

Stigy

Reaction score
I'm not sure I will be picking up a case for the Droid.

My G1 didn't have one nor did any of my BB's before it. I like how thin it is and I think I want to keep it that way.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The case is good for some and bad for others, if your going to put it in the docking stations, a case would in my opinion be a hendrence seeing as you would have to take it off for the magnetics to work correctly.

OP
unkut

unkut

Reaction score
I'm SO stoked as the last few hours trickle away!!! I was like this for the PS3 too! I ended up gettin not 1, BUT 2 of them from my local Walmart! Then I was SO tired and wron out from the hunt I slept over 12 hours, haha!

raydog153

Reaction score
The Car Mounts sold by Verizon don't include the rapid charger, but on Moto's site they say their car mount includes the rapid charger!!! What gives?