Best place to buy accessories?

Iowaberg

Reaction score
Just got my Droid and am looking for accessories- specifically a car mount, leather case, and screen protectors. Where have people been able to find the best priced accessories, online or retail store?

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
I would look on ebay for the car mount and you can get them a bit cheaper than buying them from Verizon. The screen protector I use is an invisibleshield and love it and purchased it from Best Buy and the rep put it on perfectly for me with no bubbles or marks under the protector. As for a leather case I have no idea as I do not use a case.

mtgeorge

Reaction score
I have seen pretty good pricing on some Droid accessories at www.Amazon.com lately. Also check www.buy.com, I have had great luck with them on various electronics and accessories.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Online at Ebay and Amazon. Just browsed buy.com. I haven't used them in years but they do have alot of accessories for the Droid. Best Buy online or retail store is a good place too.

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got my Droid and am looking for accessories- specifically a car mount, leather case, and screen protectors. Where have people been able to find the best priced accessories, online or retail store?
Depends on the specific product but mostly online for me. It's hard to beat the selection and pricing locally in my experience. As for particular vendors -- again, it depends on the specific product. I've purchased from Verizon, Amazon, the manufacturer, etc. No one source carries every single thing out there and it's rare in my experience that any vendor has the lowest price for every single item.

Selecting an online vendor is part art. Try using the Google shopping search and keep an eye on vendor ratings. Corroborate vendor ratings if you can. Resellerratings has worked for me in the past.

Last edited:

fullthrottle

Reaction score
AMAZON HANDS DOWN. Not only the beast deal also great items. I got the Bracketron air vent from best buy to try it out before i get it for amazon for less then half of what i paid at best buy