Imminent Release

MLPZ999

Reaction score
Hmmmm says 18 hope that means like boxes or something not sure how businesses print that

Raptor007

Reaction score
While I realize Verizon has NEVER stated a specific launch date, and that all of the frenzied excitement is out own doing, I have to say I started thinking ThunderBolt vs Bionic again. I put my deposit down at BB on the 7th only to be disappointed. Still though Verizon seems intent on screwing themselves over just to perhaps meet analyst expectations on iPhone sales. Who the F@#k cares about the analysts. Seriously those jokers bet on cockroach races if it makes a buck or two.

My crazy point is since its been so up and down and the Bionic could be releasing very shortly after has anyone considered getting it instead. Not for the dual core but just because you gotta have the new hotness.

Effington

Reaction score
Has it been released yet? LOL

My offer still stands that I will eat my Blackberry if this phone launches before March...

Effington

Reaction score
Has it been released yet? LOL

My offer still stands that I will eat my Blackberry if this phone launches before March...

We expect a youtube video as soon as it launches this month :)

Well, suppose something crazy happened and it did launch this month, that would be easy with my new Motorola Atrix in hand and its ability to take 720p video :)