Imgy: unlimited capacity home screen

Tagy

Reaction score
Hi all, we've just released a new cool widgets pack - Imgy! Imgy is a new widgets pack that helps you to place any number of apps, contacts and bookmarks on your home screen and visualize their importance. Forget about folders and scrolling - with Imgy all your content is at your fingertips.

View attachment 51735View attachment 51736View attachment 51737

Imgy main features:
• You can add any number if apps, bookmarks and contacts to your home screen and their icons will be resized accordingly.
• Apps, bookmarks and contacts icons will grow or shrink based on click frequency, allowing important items to stand out and unimportant items to fade.

Use cases:
• Instantly access your content without scrolling or browsing folders;
• Obtain insights about usage patterns by locating infrequently used content such as unused apps or inactive contacts as well as favorite items; and
• Save space – you can have any number if items on your home screen.

Imgy widgets are free (some functions are locked and need Imgy Unlocker).

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imgylicense.tagcloudui

Last edited:
OP
T

Tagy

Reaction score
Now Imgy supports tablets as well!

OP
T

Tagy

Reaction score
New feature: edit apps, bookmarks and contacts icons
New feature: edit widget setup icon
New widget setup menu

ChaserChick87

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Looks great! Only one problem...I tend to be very disorganized and me putting an unlimited amount of items on my home screen would overwhelm the holy crap out of me...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

itzjusmee

Reaction score
ChaserChick87 said:
Looks great! Only one problem...I tend to be very disorganized and me putting an unlimited amount of items on my home screen would overwhelm the holy crap out of me...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That is why you create folders for the different types of apps you have! Music, games, tools and utilities...etc. makes things so much easier and more organized. Not to mention it will speed up your phone a bit because it won't have to refresh all of your apps on your desktop. Folder organization for the win!!

itzjusmee

Reaction score
itzjusmee said:
That is why you create folders for the different types of apps you have! Music, games, tools and utilities...etc. makes things so much easier and more organized. Not to mention it will speed up your phone a bit because it won't have to refresh all of your apps on your desktop. Folder organization for the win!!

Just a screenie of what mine looks like

View attachment 54800

OP
T

Tagy

Reaction score
Update:
New feature: edit apps, bookmarks and contacts icons
New feature: edit widget setup icon
New widget setup menu
New feature: select popular contacts and bookmarks