UltimateFavesPRO

OP
LiorG

LiorG

Reaction score
UltimateFavesPRO v2.6 with home-app integration

UltimateFavesPRO 2.6 introduces a special new MultiTasking feature: It integrates seamlessly with your favorite home app, and allows you to launch any carousel anytime, anywhere, simply by double tapping the Home button on your phone!

Read the latest post on the blog:
https://ultimatefaves.wordpress.com/2010/08/17/ultimatefavespro-2-6/

Here's a direct-market link (Scan with your phone's barcode scanner)
ultimatefavesqrcode.png

homeconfigstep1_288x480.png

45forlife

Reaction score
Problem

I have a Samsung transform and had installed the free version of ultimatefavespro and it worked great. I uninstalled it and bought the upgrade and it will not display the carousels. Any idea what is wrong? Can I uninstall and reinstall it without being charged again?

OP
LiorG

LiorG

Reaction score
I have a Samsung transform and had installed the free version of ultimatefavespro and it worked great. I uninstalled it and bought the upgrade and it will not display the carousels. Any idea what is wrong? Can I uninstall and reinstall it without being charged again?

Any application purchased from the market can safely be uninstalled and then reinstalled without being purchased again.

Can you please e-mail me a screen capture and a logcat file after the app being launched so that I can analyze the problem and prepare a fix as soon as possibe.

45forlife

Reaction score
Thanks. I don't know how to do it. i could on a laptop but not on this. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall. I guess there could be another app interfering with it or it something i have done.

OP
LiorG

LiorG

Reaction score
Thanks. I don't know how to do it. i could on a laptop but not on this. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall. I guess there could be another app interfering with it or it something i have done.

I've got such a complaint from another use using a Samsung phone. I will investigate this problem. It's nothing you did, the application should work properly no matter what.

I'll release an update as soon as possible.

tomtapple

Reaction score
had trouble setting up on droid x am newbie. could not find the "current home app" to clear default. can u help me?