im stuck in hboot for desire help!!

mr.schafferii

Reaction score
I have been trying to root my phone to put ultimate driod on my phone tried to get in hboot the day didn't work today my phone shut off and now it is in HBOOT-0.98.0000 mode with 4 options FASTBOOT,RECOVERY,CLEANSTORAGE,& SIMLOCK. I don't care if I lose my files that much I just want to add DU THEME since I'm in this stage my pc crashed like 2 hours ago so that's outage the question for now but I am sending you this message via my wife HTC desire my phone is also HTC desire I have usb tether and A/C adapter please help!!!

E1337Hax

Reaction score
I have been trying to root my phone to put ultimate driod on my phone tried to get in hboot the day didn't work today my phone shut off and now it is in HBOOT-0.98.0000 mode with 4 options FASTBOOT,RECOVERY,CLEANSTORAGE,& SIMLOCK. I don't care if I lose my files that much I just want to add DU THEME since I'm in this stage my pc crashed like 2 hours ago so that's outage the question for now but I am sending you this message via my wife HTC desire my phone is also HTC desire I have usb tether and A/C adapter please help!!!

Sorry this post is a little late but might as well help. Try flashing CW Mod onto your phone and apply the UD ROM from your SDCard after you factory wipe/reset.

Hope its not too late