Please help??

subwater

Reaction score
Well i rooted my droid about two days ago then i started to remove "bloat." Then i ended up taking something i need off so i restored. Then i tried to put Cm 6.1(stable) on it through ROMManager so it asked me to update my recovery to "clockworkmod 3.0.0.5" which i did. tried installing the ROM, cleared the cache and data along with user data. now i am totally stuck in HBOOT and Recovery and need a solution that is applicable through those two.

The desired ROM is Cm6.1(stable)

Droid incredible specs:
S-OFF
HBOOT 0.92.0000
SLCD
RADIO 2.15.00.17.28
Clockworkmod recovery v3.0.0.5

adsfa34

Reaction score
Life_is_a_beach is right -- PM a mod to have your thread moved to the "hacking help" or "rescue squad" section. You're more likely to get help there.

Wish I could help...but I know little to nothing about the DInc or cw3 since it's not out on the D1 yet.

In the meantime, I would recommend pulling your battery immediately and leaving it OFF to save battery life until you can get help. Recovery and boot eat up battery pretty quick, and CW doesn't support charging, so things can get sticky pretty quick when you get low on battery.

Good luck!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to RS

Do you have a good backup that you can restore?

OP
S

subwater

Reaction score
Restore

Yes i do i am currently restoring it right now. hopefully it works.

OP
S

subwater

Reaction score
Restore

It completely froze on "Restoring Cache." I had to hard reset it but i still has the same problem

OP
S

subwater

Reaction score
Restored

I just restored the backup and still hung up at the "htc incredible TM" page. Are there any other methods put there for fixing this

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you use CM to make the backup or some other tool?

OP
S

subwater

Reaction score
i am getting help on another forum bu ti really want to thank you for helping it means a lot for other people to help me with problems. You guys here at DroidForums have a great forum community

if you want to follow my other thread heres is the link

Please help??