I'm sorry....

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
.....that I've been gone for the past week or so.

I moved into a much bigger home and had lots to do. For those of you who follow my Facebook (and some Twitter), you'll see that I was super busy.

But I'm settled in now and am going to be working on some stuff. I haven't abandoned the D1. In fact, I just came up with some ideas and will be working on that after I help finish up the ports for the team.

The problem with having so many themes is that they need to be ported everytime something new comes out. Sometimes I wish I only had 1 theme....but that's not me.

Anywho...the team has been holding it up while I've been absent, so if you want to show some love....give them your appreciation.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People shouldn't have to apologize for life getting in the way... but always an honorable thing when they do!

Congrats on the new place!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1! Congratulations man!!! :)

People shouldn't have to apologize for life getting in the way... but always an honorable thing when they do!

Congrats on the new place!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks everyone....it's funny how much I got hit up just from posting these past few minutes.....:D.

Makes me feel all special.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha!

Thanks everyone....it's funny how much I got hit up just from posting these past few minutes.....:D.

Makes me feel all special.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new house! I agree with everyone; there is no need to apologize!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
People shouldn't have to apologize for life getting in the way... but always an honorable thing when they do! Congrats on the new place!

+1 - Your stuff rocks. I'd run stock happily if I knew a Kook theme was on the way!

BTW, what's the ETA on the new themes you hinted at? :icon_eek: LOL J/K

Keep up the awesome job and congrats again!