I'm in the market for a new Bluetooth ear piece

swharshbar

Reaction score
I've been a fan of Jawbone, but the last two I've had, had issues with noise when they aren't suppose too. Since I got the new phone, I thought I'd explore a new ear piece. What do you all recommend? I'd like to keep the price below $100. I need good noise reduction and good sound.

Thanks

jaja714

Reaction score
I've been using the Plantronics Discovery 975 for almost 4 years and I love it. The calls all sound great and no one has ever complained on the other end of any sound quality issues.

This headset goes on an off easily, never falls out, and has a charging cradle. You have no idea how useful a charging cradle is until you get one. Now, I'm never fumbling with inserting the small micro usb jack by wiggling and turning. There's also no tangle of charging wires ... just the cradle.

Best of all, I mistakely left this thing in my pants pocket on laundry day last year. It got washed then dried and it is now Downy-Fresh and still works like a champ!

All I'm saying is get the best headset you can afford that comes with a cradle.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got the BlueAnt Q2, great piece and fits very nice, good price and its got great noise cancellation, have no issues on the other end when I'm outside even if its windy.