I'm finally here!!!!

Reaction score
FINALLY!!!! Took me forever to get a droid... Now, I'm completely lost.. I've figured most things out on my own, just stuck on other things. So I'm here to learn, and here to tell what I know. I'm from GA... and finally happy to have a hand-held computer with a phone (haha). I'm sure that it will be all old technology come tomorrow...LOL

Hope everyone is having a wonderful "Spring" week... and has a wonderful Easter!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF and glad you're finally a proud Droid owner!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!! Took me forever to get a droid... Now, I'm completely lost.. I've figured most things out on my own, just stuck on other things. So I'm here to learn, and here to tell what I know. I'm from GA... and finally happy to have a hand-held computer with a phone (haha). I'm sure that it will be all old technology come tomorrow...LOL

Hope everyone is having a wonderful "Spring" week... and has a wonderful Easter!

Well, it's about time you got here! Welcome, brunette_sculpture_69! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You found the best source of information on the Web for Droid users. If you can't find an answer in the forums post a thread and someone will respond.

Mike

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks guys... I'm finding out ALOT about this droid... and I'm figuring out ALOT of things just from playing. Still haven't figured everything out yet..haha.. and I'm sure that by the time that I do, a new phone will be out (such as the Iphone for Verizon..haha).

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome and that's how you do it. Play and read the boards. You'll learn faster than you think.

JCo352

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I'm finding out ALOT about this droid... and I'm figuring out ALOT of things just from playing. Still haven't figured everything out yet..haha.. and I'm sure that by the time that I do, a new phone will be out (such as the Iphone for Verizon..haha).

Once you do learn everything about the Droid, you will laugh at the iPhone.