Solved I'm a new guy

walkerparalegal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ZTE N9130
Twitter
@walkerlegalgj
Hello. I'm "walkerparalegal" (I think) and am introducing myself. Not even sure this is the right place for introductions. I DO have an issue. I have a ZTE (s--t) phone into which I have tried and inserted 2 different SanDisk SD chips. When powered back on, there's an SD symbol in the status bar. I tap on it, it asks if I'd like to format the chip. I tap format, nothing happens. I go to Settings, Storage, Mount SD card, nothing happens. I'd be grateful for any ideas. Also, is there a way to get notified if someone responds, or do I leave this window open? Thanks for any help.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum!

What size and speed are the SD cards? Not all Android phones support all types of SD cards.

As far as notifications, by default you will get an email notification for new posts to threads you subscribe to. You can turn that off at any time using the links in the email. If you are using Tapatalk to view the Forum, it has its own Notification settings.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
walkerparalegal

walkerparalegal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ZTE N9130
Twitter
@walkerlegalgj
Hello Sajo! I like your profile photo! Thank you for helping.....bad SD card I think. Tennessee? I hope you didn't have any tornado issues. Nice meeting you...that's three people I now know here!
walkerparalegal (Jeff)