igoogle countdown timer and DINC

kmo

Reaction score
I'm using the gadget "Google countdown timer" on my Macbook desktop. I have the mobile version on my INC but for some reason the set date feature will always resets itself back to zero. I set the date it'll stay there for a while but eventually it will go back to zeros and the original countdown date is erased, I am pressing the save button after setting it up on the INC. Any input on this? It works fine on my laptop....

Darkseider

Reaction score
Hello,

This is Steve Jobs. I am sorry to inform you that your IP has been tracked and we are dispatching our customer re-education squad to your location. It is of great importance that you be re-educated on the use of your Macbook, this is due in no small part to your use of a "Google" app or anything related to "Google" on my... sorry, your Macbook. Please refrain from further use of "Google" products or anything related to "Google" on the Macbook. In the meantime prepare for the re-education squad to be at your location shortly to water boa... errr.. teach you on the proper use of the product.

Steve Jobs

Ruler and Grand Poobah of the Cult of Apple
Moral Pillar and Guardian of the iDevices
Your Lord and Master so long as you own a device "I" manufacture

EDIT: Slow day.. Friday. NEED COFFEE. No I have no idea why it isn't working on your phone.

OP
kmo

kmo

Reaction score
OOOO scary haha. That's good, believe me if I could get away from using a Mac I would, haha. I'll be waiting for my door to be kicked down by the re-education squad. Thanks for the heads up....:icon_ nono: