If you had to chose a ROM for the D1....what would it be?

jessegio34

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I liked Project Elite, both Froyo and GB. However, once I tried Simply Stunning's GB I haven't even thought about switching to any other rom. Amazing speed and completely smooth!! I would definitely add Simply Stunning 5.2 to your list! 5.3 should be coming sometime soon and it will be amazing!!!!!!!

The screenshots are from when I was running Regina 3D Launcher, which is why different pages have different wallpapers. But, Chevy puts out a themed and unthemed version to his roms. This is the themed version which is an awesome blue theme. You can see in the notification bar.

I agree this ROM is off the chain!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Beardface

Reaction score
When I rocked my Droid, I was always a fan of Bugless Beast. Just a well made ROM. I do know a lot of people who rocked Cyanogen, though. Apparently thats nice as well.

glange65

Reaction score
My choice

Tired in the past three weeks...CyanogenMod 7, LGB, Project Elite, Sourcery 2.2, and Bugless Beast. All were nice and had strong points, but honestly I started having trouble noting any real differences.

Flashed MIUI 3.25 (yeah it's Froyo, but that's okay) and am in love with it. Not changing anytime soon...except to try and update to 4.15

javaman70

Reaction score
Liquid roms LGB 1.65 running great. A lot of support if needed.

Sent from Droid Running Liquid's LGB 1.65

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bit biased but sourcery 2.2. :)