If the Bionic consumes so much battery, then what will the Vigor and the Prime need?

rumblee1

Reaction score
I've got a bionic. To be honest, I'm not having any battery issues. If I'm going to be in a non-wifi area for a long period of time, I shut down the wifi. I keep my radio on 3g most of the time cause I'm in a non-4g area most if the time. When I'm in a 4g, and I'm not doing any heavy data, I still keep it in 3g. This phone is still very fast in 3g because of its dual core. I use 4g when I need it. I can easily get thru a day and then some on a charge.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

LBrooks

Reaction score
I've got a bionic. To be honest, I'm not having any battery issues.

I'm not having any *other* problems with my phone (headset, connectivity, screen issues, etc that some others are) but for the life of me I couldn't keep the stinkin' battery charged ... I didn't have too much installed and have backups of everything so I wiped my phone and started again - for the love of pete, now I can't get the damn battery to die!!! 6.5 hours w/BT and wireless running data etc - didn't change 4G/3G blah blah boring - still running 80% battery life on that stupid slim battery - whatever it was - *knocking wood* it seems to have worked itself out ... :blink:

mstarb25

Reaction score
I've had a thunderbolt since March and the battery life has been horrible. Since the OEM upgrade this week to GB I am getting twice the battery life or more. Yesterday I unplugged it from the charger at 7am and didn't plug it back in until 3am and still had battery life left. Using standard battery, wifi and 4g.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really? BAWHAHAHAHA!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Cant blame him, the ridiculous amount of money they charge for these soon outdated devices, why wouldnt you wait to spend that kind of money on something that has what you want..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

BlownSi05

Reaction score
The bionic extended battery will cover your energy needs unless you watch some sort of video when the battery charge drops precipitously. You'd have to turn off some social networking apps when you don't use them as well. But I don't think that it has to do with who makes the phone, the point I was making was more related to fact the fact that the're overspec'd. Especially after the TBolt one would hope that companies hqve learned the lesson.

I agree totally, being that I am sure there are not many different providers for batteries in the mobile phone world. I have to say though that the battery life on the iphone is amazing! But I want a Droid; you just cant customize an iphone like a droid phone, and to be honest I think the app selection is better with Android as far as usefulness is concerned.