If I have too...

tpdroid

Reaction score
Since it seems to be the polite custom of this forum...

Greensboro, NC.

I'm not new to smart phones but I took a break for a while after I got tired of using 5% of the feature set coupled with substandard voice devices. In my area AT&T service is terrible so my desire to try out the iPhone has been tempered by my disdain for dropped calls and spotty coverage. I've been by teh Verizon store many times to put my hands on various blackberries and palm devices but none made me take the leap.

Now that I've got my Motorola Droid I'm glad I held out. The best feature, IMHO, is the slide-out keyboard. I always hated having to use the touch screen for everything on my Samsung i300 (many years ago) and that experience drove me away from touch-only interfaces.

I'll be trolling these forums quite a bit as I glean advice and expertice from the breave souls who have come before me...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome tp...I have to agree with you I like using the keyboard. It's a great option that I go to when I feel like it.

It's strange but once you get the device and actually use it the keyboard is just a great part of the device. Just my opinion...