ics text problem

Benton

Reaction score
Time stamp works on my SMS. Are you using the stock app or other?

OP
A

Alexis_88

Reaction score
Stock app... when I send out messages the time is correct but when I receive messages it says its 5 in the morning... and I check the time settings and everything is correct.

Benton

Reaction score
My settings in Date and Time are for Automatic date and time and Automatic time zone.

outsid0r

Reaction score
ive had this happen on past phones, a reset will fix otherwise get the smstime fix app, the real issue is that a tower that your connecting to has a time set issue

OP
A

Alexis_88

Reaction score
outsid0r said:
ive had this happen on past phones, a reset will fix otherwise get the smstime fix app, the real issue is that a tower that your connecting to has a time set issue

I tried the app and it's still messed up it doesn't work it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't and I really don't want to do a factory reset is there any other way to fix this?

outsid0r

Reaction score
I tried the app and it's still messed up it doesn't work it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't and I really don't want to do a factory reset is there any other way to fix this?

did u go into the app and override it so that it uses the phones time? thats the key to making it work correctly

OP
A

Alexis_88

Reaction score
outsid0r said:
did u go into the app and override it so that it uses the phones time? thats the key to making it work correctly

yes I tried that and it still doesn't work but if I do a factory reset will I have Ics still?