Ics soak test has begun!!!!!!!!

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
What about it? That's a ridiculously old video and only applies to 232 or lower. And?

+1

Sent from my 2.106 ghz quadrant score 5680 .247 Droid Bionic using Droid Forums

Hikenit

Reaction score
He just posted that link on his Twitter today and I hope nobody tries to do that since it won't work. Please please please nobody trying to do this.

House Of Bionic's. 246 ICS. Read ALL about it!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
OMG....he just posted it today? WTF. Do people understand how much of a pain in the ass it is to fix a brick caused by 905 FXZ'ing 246?

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
OMG....he just posted it today? WTF. Do people understand how much of a pain in the ass it is to fix a brick caused by 905 FXZ'ing 246?

Lol this is 902 lol the radio is going to be ****ed xD good thing u added the radio option

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I don't WANT to deal with people doing stupid **** like this! :)

Hikenit

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:

Which is why I wanted to bring it up. I thought y'all might be getting some tech calls with a "I bricked my phone" subject

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
I don't WANT to deal with people doing stupid **** like this! :)

That's why u have me to share the load xD point the problem people to me when ur at ur wits end

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hikenit said:
Which is why I wanted to bring it up. I thought y'all might be getting some tech calls with a "I bricked my phone" subject

Oh with that method u will not only brick but make it unable to fxz/install 246 with HoB without a radio fix which I so kindly gave to sam

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Already got one, sarge. Walking them through the radio fix now.

Reaction score
Still getting "Your phone is up to date" every time I check for updates. It's okay, I guess, cuz I still need to try and unroot my phone before it will install anyways.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Already got one, sarge. Walking them through the radio fix now.

Omg lol I called it what would u do without me xD

virgil71468

Reaction score
sam, sarge you guys must be in an extremely good mood this weekend because from what i've read from these guys on here you Should've been breathing fire and decapitating heads over bricks. hob, hob, hob guys read the da** thing from the very first post if you have too... what if sam and sarge say **ck it. NO More help. then what? not only are ya'll screwed but the rest of us too.

on a lighter note, i got the feedback email from moto about 30 minutes ago.
**Hi again.

Thanks so much to everyone has been posting in our private community about the new Droid Bionic software. Your comments are being read and investigated by our team. Now we hope to get your survey response. The survey is especially helpful in letting us get an organized view of your views and feedback.

It's very important that you respond even if you failed to get the update. Your information can help us make sure you and others get updated.

Please click this link --[link removed] -- to take the evaluation survey. We would appreciate your response by tomorrow morning (Monday, Oct. 22). That gives us some time to evaluate your responses and make our go/no-go decision to release the software for all owners.

Regards,

- Matt
Motorola Feedback Network
Motorola Owners' Forum

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Except that note is BS. They already let it go OTA on Friday.

das2042

Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with this? And first off im not on hob, just downloading the update. Also im not rooted and I've done a factory reset to see if cleaning everything up would help, but it has not. I have googled the problem, but with no prevail.

View attachment 57379

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm not rooted....but was, and had bootstrap recovery installed....and didn't remove it...and now am getting an error. :) Yes, I've seen it 100 times before. Fix it.