Droid Bionic Soak Test Email Invitation

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Now in getting real pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!

3sweeties

Reaction score
iTz_I3urn said:
Now in getting real pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm! It really is ok. I was a soak tester last time and my hubby who is not a soak tester got the ota three days later. No email this time... But its not worth raising you bp! If you are in a hurry get it like others... Me.... I can wait, so I didn't get picked this time... Maybe next time.:)

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

I just wish i got the opertunity to b a tester

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

3sweeties said:
Calm! It really is ok. I was a soak tester last time and my hubby who is not a soak tester got the ota three days later. No email this time... But its not worth raising you bp! If you are in a hurry get it like others... Me.... I can wait, so I didn't get picked this time... Maybe next time.:)

And what is it like to get an soak test email?

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Whoever Got An Invite are you all running ICS yet or what?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
Seriously dude, I don't know what your problem is. You can get the 247 update right now if you want. There's nothing special about being a soak tester.

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Is the 247 update the offical? Or will i be able to recieve the offical if im running 247?

pistacio

Reaction score
Seriously dude, I don't know what your problem is. You can get the 247 update right now if you want. There's nothing special about being a soak tester.

+1

Really...what's the point in starting THREE separate threads about the soak test?

virgil71468

Reaction score
iTz_I3urn said:
Is the 247 update the offical? Or will i be able to recieve the offical if im running 247?

If you are on 247 you get nothing save for the satisfaction of knowing you are Already On the ota release When it IS released enmasse.

grgguy

Reaction score
And what is it like to get an soak test email?

Its transcending almost spiritual. The 1st time I got an invite( for my DX2 ) I cried for at least 2 hours. Then I cleaned my phone as well as I could and kept it sparkling clean for 3 weeks till the soak began.
I got my invite for the upcoming Bionic ICS soak last week. I printed it and framed it , I'm thinking of turning into a shrine with my OG Droid and my DX2. I'll post up a pic soon!

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

grgguy said:
Its transcending almost spiritual. The 1st time I got an invite( for my DX2 ) I cried for at least 2 hours. Then I cleaned my phone as well as I could and kept it sparkling clean for 3 weeks till the soak began.
I got my invite for the upcoming Bionic ICS soak last week. I printed it and framed it , I'm thinking of turning into a shrine with my OG Droid and my DX2. I'll post up a pic soon!

The invite told my to sign up and thats what i did