ICS on the MAXX

Long press on the top message thread and a message will pop up "1 selected" the lower right corner of that message will have a little arrow indicator, touch that arrow and you will get another pop-up and "Select ALL" will be a new choice. Select that and tap the Trash Can in the top right of the screen and PooF All Gone

I knew there had to be a way. Thanks for the tip!

Anyone with battery issues?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Early on I did. Ever since a couple of FDR's, Set up Smart Actions, Use the Widget for shutting off WiFi and Sync when I don't need it.
I go 2-3 days without charging. Moderate to Heavy use I 30+ hours. Light to Moderate closer to 40+ hours.

Hello all...Just came over to ICS after a week of GB Maxx ownership: I was on froyo 2.3.4 with the Droid x. I first thing i noticed on ICS after sliding to the home screen especially on the larger icons, like the power on for BT, sync, GPS and the google search icon, didn't "swing" any longer upon scrolling left to right. I kinda like this eye feature. I feel like some functionality is missing on home screen after ICS. Is there a way to get this back? Or is this something GB featured? I am not rooted and FDRd pre and post update. Thanks to all for reading. Mo

Last edited:
Horch it said:
Hello all...Just came over to ICS after a week of GB Maxx ownership: I was on froyo 2.3.4 with the Droid x. I first thing i noticed on ICS after sliding to the home screen especially on the larger icons, like the power on for BT, sync, GPS and the google search icon, didn't "swing" any longer upon scrolling left to right. I kinda like this eye feature. I feel like some functionality is missing on home screen after ICS. Is there a way to get this back? Or is this something GB featured? I am not rooted and FDRd pre and post update. Thanks to all for reading. Mo

Try a home screen replacement/launcher app like NOVA, Go Launcher, etc.

They tend to provide many more features than stock.

add119 said:
Anyone with battery issues?

Are u serious? You can't login without seing everyone complain about battery. I thought i was good for ics. I only had the phone 2 weeks with gingerbread and had 25-30 hours with a charge. Now I get 12 with ics. And thats even after. 214 leak and FDR with fresh apps install and foxkats meter training suggestions.

Some users complaint about the battery having issue on both razr and razr Maxx

Says 1d 22mins. It has been up since 7am Sat morning and it is 5:30 Sun evening now, just went to 50%.
Probably charge it tomorrow.

Screenshot_2012-07-08-17-21-27.png

Beckeramos said:
Are u serious? You can't login without seing everyone complain about battery. I thought i was good for ics. I only had the phone 2 weeks with gingerbread and had 25-30 hours with a charge. Now I get 12 with ics. And thats even after. 214 leak and FDR with fresh apps install and foxkats meter training suggestions.

Beckeramos, you probably have already tried everything under the sun, but have you put it on 3g/4g instead of the default global. I actually get better battery life with ics and I use to do tons of stuff to prolong my battery on gb, where I do minimal now. I always had it on 3g only before, now I don't bother. I keep my screen brightness higher now. The only things I do for the sake of the battery on ICS is ... keep it off global; manual sync; 2-4 hour email, weather, etc update and data off if on wifi. I hope you are able to discover the culprit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

TisMyDroid said:
Beckeramos, you probably have already tried everything under the sun, but have you put it on 3g/4g instead of the default global. I actually get better battery life with ics and I use to do tons of stuff to prolong my battery on gb, where I do minimal now. I always had it on 3g only before, now I don't bother. I keep my screen brightness higher now. The only things I do for the sake of the battery on ICS is ... keep it off global; manual sync; 2-4 hour email, weather, etc update and data off if on wifi. I hope you are able to discover the culprit.

Hey thanx. Yes i have it on lte/cdma/EvDo. As far as sync. I have it to push like i did with gingerbread.

Eh, I guess it's ok... re: battery 19 hours on battery @ 40%

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Forum Runner

How the HECK do you set email to every few hours instead of push w/o extra apps? Where i assume you would click on it, it's greyed out and can't be changed :(

MAXX.edu

This is what it looks like :(
ICS MELTED my battery life

Back