ICS Leak Bugs

OP
J

John Gi

Reaction score
I'm guessing for root users only?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

yeah but if you are bone stock like i was, it took me 5 mins to root, 2 of which it took me to findthe file ,

nd then thirty mins to have my lovely stable ICS

Spydaz

Reaction score
What I like about the lock screen is you don't have to drag anything. Just touch the center button one time and the four unlock outings will come up, then just touch which one you want. You don't have to keep your finger on the screen. If you are, that is probably why the screen is sort of disappearing for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Haha. That's very cool. That's why there is no highlight circle following your finger like on the vanilla ics

Spydaz

Reaction score
I have found a bug in the auto brightness setting. Its very choppy and does not work smooth at all. That is the only bug i have found. Everything else is perfect.

B-RAN

Reaction score
So I flashed the leak yesterday and the only bug I found that my phone doesn't read correct battery percentage. After I was done setting up my apps, my battery dropped to 20% from 60%. I decided to reboot phone. After it rebooted, my battery quickly dropped to 1%...sigh. so I charged it overnight for 8 hours. The next day I decided to factory reset my phone when it was at 80% charge, after factory reset was complete, my phone booted up with 100% charge lol. So I just used the phone throughout the day. When I got to 45% I decided to reboot, it booted up with 20%...lmao. so I booted right away and this time it came back with 1%....sigh. I've been using my phone at 1% for two hours now. I have no idea what to do. I think this question should be directed to FoxKat

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Download battery calibrator from the market and run that. I think it might help your variation in battery reads. You need to charge to 100%, based on the apps reading, and then hit the calibrate button. I do this every time I flash a new ROM because sometimes software's tend to variate a bit. Hope this helps.

joshvader8

Reaction score
The battery calibrate help a lot! With out it I was getting about 4 minutes and then 10 percent would already be gone!
But now it seems to display the right amount

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
The battery calibrate help a lot! With out it I was getting about 4 minutes and then 10 percent would already be gone!
But now it seems to display the right amount

What app you use to calibrate