ICS Enhanced Display?

Nezdude87

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the Bionic's screen look more....saturated, and/or detailed, after the update? My fiancee has a Razr (I used to be so jealous of her having ICS) and when I would look at her phone and go back to my Bionic, the colors were faded in comparison. I haven't compared them since getting ICS yesterday morning, I'm just wondering if I'm crazy or if ICS "enhanced" the display.

TvVoice

Reaction score
Nezdude87 said:
Is it just me, or does the Bionic's screen look more....saturated, and/or detailed, after the update? My fiancee has a Razr (I used to be so jealous of her having ICS) and when I would look at her phone and go back to my Bionic, the colors were faded in comparison. I haven't compared them since getting ICS yesterday morning, I'm just wondering if I'm crazy or if ICS "enhanced" the display.

You are correct, ice cream sandwich did make the colors more saturated on your screen.

SithLord0498

Reaction score
It's not just the colors being more vibrant. ICS even made text sharper--especially if you select "Small" for the font size in the display settings. One of the better ICS features on the Bionic IMO. dancedroid