ics data usage limit warning?

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
Hello I've been on grandfathered unlimited data for about three years and have the RAZR maxx running stock ics. I keep getting a pop up that states I have reached my data limit. I messed around with data usage setting changed dates and data limit set is unchecked. Called support they told me to *228 which obviously won't work its a 4g device. I don't mind the pop up. I mind the fact I have to power cycle to get a few minutes of data then it gets turned off again. I did check to make sure I still have unlimited. Which I do. Anyone know a fix for this? Its very annoying.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
There have been people that tried setting the data limit very high.... yet they still get the pop up.

The other way around it is to the clearing your cache... and the other way.. the only way that seems to clear it. . Is an fdr. My wife and son have both had this issue..

Let me guess.. your at about 5 gigs of data???

Annoying isn't it...:rolleyes:

jaseman

Reaction score
Do you have anything set on the Verizon web site to warn you about data use? If I'm not mistaken you can setup a warning for data there also. :icon_eek:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
OP
MuscleDroids

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
Yeah nothing set online tech support said "that's a new ics feature" so I'm not too sure on what to do I just clear cache once the 11th approaches ha