ICS and Words with Friends?

brickbacktolife

Reaction score
Ok so i was having a lot of troubles earlier, have everything up and running perfectly. ICS with CM9 is ****ing amazing. Running smooth im overclocked to 1.2 and been on the battery for 10 hours or so. Then i tried playing words with friends. On a random letter and when i play a word it goes black and sits for 20 seconds or so before it fc's. Ive read about this elsewhere but it was posted like 3 or 4 weeks ago i was wondering if anyone knew of a solution? thank you

OP
B

brickbacktolife

Reaction score
And ill just go ahead and let everyone know theres a marketing conspiracy in the midst lol. If you pay for the ad free version the lagging and freezing suddenly ceases. who woulda thought.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And ill just go ahead and let everyone know theres a marketing conspiracy in the midst lol. If you pay for the ad free version the lagging and freezing suddenly ceases. who woulda thought.

I was having the same issues so I paid for it as well, but the issues never totally ceased. They got better and it was less flaky, but it would take several fc's to pick a letter for the blank tile, for instance.

OP
B

brickbacktolife

Reaction score
Probably should have waited for the update from store :p Oh well. Now i had ad-free and ultra fast

jowaldo

Reaction score
Still locks up all the time for me.. with the 4-17 AOKP and the paid version of Words with Friends and Scramble with Friends... Had to go back to Eclipse again...