playing words with friends on rubix focused 2.0.1

bancevic

Reaction score
i apologize if this has been answered already. I am having an issue playing words with friends on rubix focused 2.0.1. I think it has to do with the ads being blocked, but there may be other issues as well I am sure. Is there a way to permanently enable ads? and have others done anything to make words with friends run smoother? I do realize that words with friends is severely buggy on the android platform thus this is a shot in the dark, but it does not hurt to ask.

thanks everyone.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
i apologize if this has been answered already. I am having an issue playing words with friends on rubix focused 2.0.1. I think it has to do with the ads being blocked, but there may be other issues as well I am sure. Is there a way to permanently enable ads? and have others done anything to make words with friends run smoother? I do realize that words with friends is severely buggy on the android platform thus this is a shot in the dark, but it does not hurt to ask.

thanks everyone.

i dont think it is rubix..or any other ROM for that matter lol words with friends is horrible! lol i have used it on multiple ROMs and it acts up just the same. so i just uninstalled it and downloaded Wordsmith...which i highly recommend....much much much better than WwF

Porkweasel

Reaction score
I switched to Wordsmith. Way more stable. WWF is a horrible android port from the i*hone.

OP
B

bancevic

Reaction score

thanks everyone.

well it seems to run better with adblocking disabled. is there a way to permanently disable adblocking? thanks.

maurilax

Reaction score
i gave up on words with friends and am using wordfeud now.

words with friends crashed on rubix and stock all the time.

EvilDobe

Reaction score
WWF actually works A LOT better on the gingerbread leak. It used to crash constantly on my gf's phone but now she's able to use it all day with maybe a FC or two.

ekf028

Reaction score
To enable ads: if you are using ad free android, open it up and click "revert" and that will put your hosts file in its original state therefore allowing ads. Rubix comes with an ad Blocker but you will have to go into the terminal emulator to run a script to enable ads, i don't remember what it is offhand..... anyone else?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums