icrap5

clueless77

Reaction score
With all the ads about the S3 against the iPhone 5 and all the things the S3 has and what the iPhone doesn't. Apples ad execs came to the conclusion that the best way to fight back was advertising ear shaped ear buds. This makes me laugh.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
clueless77 said:
With all the ads about the S3 against the iPhone 5 and all the things the S3 has and what the iPhone doesn't. Apples ad execs came to the conclusion that the best way to fight back was advertising ear shaped ear buds. This makes me laugh.

Don't knock it, look how many head phones and ear buds Dr. Dre endorsed ( mediocre at best). Wouldn't you like a slice of that pie? Crapple will put their name on them and the isheep will buy them and icrap will sue everybody for patent infringement.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I like the name "icrap5"....they should trademark that!

armeddroid

Reaction score
I thought it was funny that Apple told everyone they expected the maps to be garbage yet they hyped it where everyone was :hail: and yet they still released the phone without telling anyone about it. Thas how good Apple does their marketing. And now iFans are all iLost and still claiming it to be greatness.
They are saying this while driving to the NY Bus Station while finding themselves in Boston. lol

On another note, my girl picked up the IP5. Must say its nice. The camera is sweet and panorama pics beat all the phones i have seen. But thas it. Nothing else about the phone is worth mentioning.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
armeddroid said:
I thought it was funny that Apple told everyone they expected the maps to be garbage yet they hyped it where everyone was :hail: and yet they still released the phone without telling anyone about it. Thas how good Apple does their marketing. And now iFans are all iLost and still claiming it to be greatness.
They are saying this while driving to the NY Bus Station while finding themselves in Boston. lol

On another note, my girl picked up the IP5. Must say its nice. The camera is sweet and panorama pics beat all the phones i have seen. But thas it. Nothing else about the phone is worth mentioning.

Apple is suing San Francisco because they moved the Golden Gate Bridge.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Apple is suing San Francisco because they moved the Golden Gate Bridge.

LMFAO!! Right.
They need some extra funds to make up for this goof they pulled.
Now Apple is hiring 7 former Google employees who worked on Google Maps to help fix the blunders they put out.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
San Francisco filed a counter suit against apple, alleging the iPinta, iNina and the iSanta maria mis-marked the coast line.