Ice Cream Sandwich Source Code & SDK Released - Download Now!

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Obviously we all know what they meant, but they not only "slipped up" by calling it the wrong thing, they linked to the wrong page. This website constantly has stories and posts that are blatantly wrong, and the only reason I even follow this website on Twitter is so that I can save people from the misinformation.

You guys need to get your act together.
Damn, I was all about to "like" your post and agree with your concern, but then you had to push the "constantly" and "blatantly wrong" buttons. :( You might think about getting married -- it'll help you practice the rules of constructive criticism. I know it's prevented my wife from killing me on more than one occasion!

-Matt

Last edited:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Let's not get bent out of shape and take it out in each other. It was our mistake. It's still good news to those that like custom roms.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
This is awesome! I can't wait to have ICS on my D2. Oh, and for my two cents, it's completely and utterly ok if they got something wrong. They admitted to it, apologized, and then gave the correct link for the correct download. There is a difference between helping by pointing that mistake out and just completely defaming their name and saying how crappy the site is. This site is not crappy by any means. It's very helpful to a lot of people. If a mistake is made, it will be corrected promptly by polite people who expect that same politeness from us. If this site doesn't suit your needs, please leave. If all you can do is criticize, we do not need your input and will be better off without it. Now, BACK TO ICE CREAM SANDWICH!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ lala::icon_ banana::icon_ lala::icon_ banana:

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
for my two cents, it's completely and utterly ok if they got something wrong. They admitted to it, apologized, and then gave the correct link for the correct download. There is a difference between helping by pointing that mistake out and just completely defaming their name and saying how crappy the site is. This site is not crappy by any means. It's very helpful to a lot of people. If a mistake is made, it will be corrected promptly by polite people who expect that same politeness from us. If this site doesn't suit your needs, please leave. If all you can do is criticize, we do not need your input and will be better off without it. Now, BACK TO ICE CREAM SANDWICH!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ lala::icon_ banana::icon_ lala::icon_ banana:

Yep! Don't diss my mods! ;) Don't diss DF either! :p xD

SantiagoJackieq

Reaction score
Hey!

Hi all members, I am a new poster on this bulletin board and I reckon I would do best to introduce myself. To begin with I'm 28 years old, male, and I enjoy studying physics in my college. I certainly anticipate eagerly speaking with all you guys! bye bye x

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
SDK? The SDK was released when they announced Ice Cream Sandwich in October. The source code was released today. You don't even link to the correct page.

Do you guys even know what you are talking about?

Thank You for the correction, I was extremely tired when I put it up, it's my fault. OP Updated.

Last edited:

azules9780

Reaction score
Can it come to the D2 please!?!?! I need a port and some awesomeness asap. lol

And thanks DF for posting info, although you guys do make mistakes on occasion, I still love the website and this is my go to place for info.!

Actuallee

Reaction score
SDK? The SDK was released when they announced Ice Cream Sandwich in October. The source code was released today. You don't even link to the correct page.

Do you guys even know what you are talking about?

Seriously dude. Chill

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Hi all members, I am a new poster on this bulletin board and I reckon I would do best to introduce myself. To begin with I'm 28 years old, male, and I enjoy studying physics in my college. I certainly anticipate eagerly speaking with all you guys! bye bye x

Santiago, if you haven't already, I would suggest making an introduction thread. You would probably get a few more polite replies that way since this isn't the thread to introduce yourself. But, either way, welcome to the forums and we are glad to have you. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

anthony_rada

Reaction score
There always has to be a negative **** head in the world and there he is. ICS LET'S DO THIS!

-Anthony

Thank you that is all!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

txsiv1160

Reaction score
im not really all that tech savy so please dont laugh at my questions however stupid they might be. does this mean i can put ics on my droid 3 if so how? if not when?

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
im not really all that tech savy so please dont laugh at my questions however stupid they might be. does this mean i can put ics on my droid 3 if so how? if not when?

The only way to put ICS on your D3 would be either through an Over The Air update (which would be a while) or through a ROM. It's a little early to have a ROM, though. It will be a few/several weeks.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums