I tried the iPhone 4s

dustinslee

Reaction score
Well I have always been curious how the iPhone was so I ended up getting a 4s off craigslist I didn't like it at all... u seem to have no freedom with the phone can't get music on the market free or anything .... its great for texting and calls ... the best thing I noticed was the camera its nice. But I traded it for a razr and i feel right at home I am android for life!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ConqSoft

Reaction score
You can get music anywhere you want, import into iTunes, and sync it to the iPhone that way, if you don't want to purchase through iTunes.

OP
D

dustinslee

Reaction score
Yea u can but who wants to go through a 5 step process when android is all on the handset! I don't wanna have to hook my phone to anything ... I downloaded some music from the web and u can listen to it but it was in the app. U couldn't edit or make ringtones with it or anything .... apple is lame.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
There are two types of smart phone users: those who just want to use their devices and those who want to use AND customize or tinker/hack/etc.

The iPhone is outstanding for someone who just wants a phone that works, simple to use, etc. People like us on this forum just want more. :)

ConqSoft

Reaction score
There are two types of smart phone users: those who just want to use their devices and those who want to use AND customize or tinker/hack/etc.

The iPhone is outstanding for someone who just wants a phone that works, simple to use, etc. People like us on this forum just want more. :)

Well put.

Jonas

Reaction score
My mom uses an iphone, and she is tech illitterate. So it works for her. I was reading up on them, and the only good thing about an iphone is their marketing campaign. I am also a little bias on Apple with the immature lawsuit.

Sent from my Banana Phone

illmatic636

Reaction score
I think if you own the patent, then your entitled to be paid by someone who is using it to make $$$.
I wish I patented pinchzoom!
Or auto bright. Damn you Palm!!!!!!!!

OP
D

dustinslee

Reaction score

Exactly!

OP
D

dustinslee

Reaction score
hahaha, Did I read that right? The phone is okay is your looking to make calls and send texts!?!?!?

How did u trade foe a razor?

I got the razr and 250 for the iPhone... I have about 150 in my razr .... and its a better phone "for me"