I think my phone is getting DJ05!

powell730

Reaction score
My phone has been acting weird today and I just checked the market to update an app and it had the "allow automatic updating" check box (a feature with the new dj05 update). I'll post later if I get anything else but I think we are getting close to the update!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I don't think its a new update. I think we just got a silent update of the market that everyone has been getting. I hope im wrong, The Epic 4g gets Froyo today, that's frustrating.

Sent from my Fascinate using Droidforums app

jerkules

Reaction score
I don't think its a new update. I think we just got a silent update of the market that everyone has been getting. I hope im wrong, The Epic 4g gets Froyo today, that's frustrating.

Sent from my Fascinate using Droidforums app

This is correct.

Hello Droid

Reaction score
What is dj05, and where can I find this checkbox in the marketplace?

OP
P

powell730

Reaction score
What is dj05, and where can I find this checkbox in the marketplace?

Dj05 is an update that the samsung fascinate is supposed to be getting soon. I got my hopes up for no reason cuz it never came to my phone. The auto update option is in the downloads section of the market. Hit the menu key once in the market then hit downloads then select an app you've downloaded and then you can select it to automatically update.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Also you can now "Update All" and there is a separate tab for comments (from Froyo) and now there is a newly added "Related" tab that everyone I guess is getting.

JollyRoger

Reaction score
I just had multiple updates and did not see an "Update All" box or "Auto Update" option anywhere on my market screen.

D

dankarlinski

do you have the "similar" tab in the market while looking at an app? i noticed this on my D2 a few days ago, but havent heard anything about it

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
Is this from a new update or is your market just changing? My market is still the old one. I'd live to have the update all option and be able to see related apps.

Sent from my Fascinate using DroidForums App

OP
P

powell730

Reaction score
Is this from a new update or is your market just changing? My market is still the old one. I'd live to have the update all option and be able to see related apps.

Sent from my Fascinate using DroidForums App

It's just an update to the market unforunately..