I think my droid...swallowed a chipmunk

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is soooo weird. Right now all my ringtones and notifications are being played in fast forward resulting in a higher pitched tone. I don't know what the heck caused it but...yeah lol!! I'm pretty sure a reboot will fix it but I might keep it like this for a while since it's somewhat amusing lol! Has this ever happened to anyone? :icon_eek:

roflcopters

Reaction score
I'm not saying that's the only alternative, but that is what happened in my particular case. Maybe on something like the Droid a codec just got out of sync or something? Have you tried a reboot?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
That sounds amusing (the sounds, not the trouble/stress it's causing). Wish you could record a sample.

Oh, FYI if you ever want that on purpose the Zedge ringtone app has lots of Chipmunk songs that are absolutely HILARIOUS (chipmunks cover Low is just funny as he!!:rofl3:).

OP
JonKyu

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that's the only alternative, but that is what happened in my particular case. Maybe on something like the Droid a codec just got out of sync or something? Have you tried a reboot?
I'm not really too worried actually, I'm fairly confident a reboot will fix it it's just so weird and random...lol

That sounds amusing (the sounds, not the trouble/stress it's causing). Wish you could record a sample.

Oh, FYI if you ever want that on purpose the Zedge ringtone app has lots of Chipmunk songs that are absolutely HILARIOUS (chipmunks cover Low is just funny as he!!:rofl3:).
Haha cool lol! I almost fell to the floor after I realized how weird it was lol!!

estafusisx

Reaction score
What causes this? Any way to make it happen? Lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
u usually dont click on thread titles with the word chipmunk but i couldnt pass this one up :)