I think I might be screwed

Mountain Flier

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Thunderbolt from a guy and activated it with a new sim card at the Verizon store. It was rooted, so I loaded Liquid Thundersense 1.5, which worked very well. I just couldn't let well enough alone, so I thought I'd try Thunderbread 2.6, which also worked well. Then came the radio upgrade 2.0. After I flashed the radio upgrade, my phone lost all radio signal, sim card id is unknown, meid is unavailable phone number unavailable....etc. I tried to restore to a previous backup to no avail. I even went to the Verizon store to get a new sim card. Am I screwed?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You need to find the file of the appropriate radio for your rom and flash it in hboot. The original thread for your rom should state which radio to use and from there you can download it, rename it pg05img.zip and place it on the root of your SD card. Then boot in to hboot and it will begin the flashing process.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mountain Flier

Reaction score
Yep, I'm back in business. :greendroid: Thank you for the help. I think I'll be happy with what I have......at least for a while.;)