I stopped getting the option for cloud print with Dolphin browser.

StanH

Reaction score
With Cloud Print, I used to be able send a page with Dolphin browser from my RAZR MAXX HD to printer connected to my desktop PC. Now when I go to [more] I don't get the option to share. I only get [share this page] which is some oher app.

However, Google Chrome browser still gives me the option to [share...] [cloud print]. I have an icon for Cloud Print Pro which seems to be working because it sees my printers. But I don't see any option that shows which browsers it sees or that see it.

How can I get back the [share...] and [cloud print] options in Dolphin browser?

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Not sure if this will help, but I use Dolphin w/Jetpack. I opened a web page>clicked menu>clicked more>then at the top of the next page that comes up there is the Share icon>click on it for lots of choices. I don't use cloud print, but my home printer is there, along with other choices.

OP
S

StanH

Reaction score
I installed Firefox on my Droid RAZR Maxx HD today and it gets the [share...] option and prints through the cloud OK. So everything is set up correctly for Google Chrome and Firefox but not Dolphin.

I also downloaded Dolphin Mini, but it did not offer the [share...] option either.