I need WiFi on, Data on same time

Garydee

Reaction score
I have a Razr Maxx (Rooted) - I use this with a MobleBiz Pro app and Print-share for making invoices while on the road. This works good because I can print direct from my phones WiFi to my WiFi enabled printer (in my van) without a router or internet connection (for printer).

It works like this; make invoice and send to Print-share; turn on WiFi, connect to printer (via Print-share/WiFi manager) - on occasionally Print-share will need an update that it will request at this point, so WiFi back off on phone; download update (via LTE); once done back to WiFi again and connect to printer; print.

Is there a app or root hack that will let me turn toggle both the WiFi and LTE data on at the same time? Again, the WiFi part is only for connecting direct to a WiFi printer without any other WiFi source to the printer. This would be very helpful for not only my case with invoices but printing other things from my Google drive when out on the road.

Any ideas?

jp233

Reaction score
I believe the wonderful Widgetsoid app would be your bogey here.

OBTW - you can leave Wifi and 4G on all the time, you know.

Also the regular settings menu should work fine for that, it's just more button presses to get there. There are a bunch of one-click widgets also which toggle data/Wifi (and lots of other things), but a slew of them take up a lot of real estate on a screen. I use WIdgetsoid and have it accessible on the notification bar pull-down (meaning it's available on all screens)