I request/complain over twitter

blwn327

Reaction score
I've mentioned @Motorola my tweets rants/requests to my followers and they've tweet me back about my disappointments. I think everyone and their followers if possible should do this and the more followers you have the better, so they know alot of ppl are hearing of good/bad with their products! Start complaining we want ics to Bionic soon lol. For ppl that don't know, when you do an @ mention in your tweet it goes to that account and they get an alert that they've been mentioned.

Sent from my 43v3r ROOTED BADASS BIONIC!

devils3023

Reaction score
Do NOT do this people. Nobody wants a rushed ICS build. It will be released when it is ready.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
They are watching and reading and do respond from time to time. I made a tweet a few weeks ago asking about data being down. VZW support actually responded to me. I have also had @motorola respond to my tweets as well about different things when it wasn't even a mention.

As for spamming them with ICS wants I am sure that will not make a difference. It will be ready when it is ready.

drawbridgep

Reaction score
My first thought was of being in a restaurant and rushing the waiter to bring your food. You KNOW they are going to spit in it. I'd rather wait a bit longer and have a perfect steak.

OP
blwn327

blwn327

Reaction score
I am very polite to ppl that are going to be handling my food lol.Yes do this, all it is is a constant reminder of Bionic owners that want it on their device. I got a tweet from @MotoDroid this morning that there is no release set for it. So in a few days I'll ask again.

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Don't forget it's the approval process from Big Red that takes months, not Moto's build. More than likely Moto has submitted multiple builds to Verizon and with the two week turn around your talking first build, two weeks of Verizon testing, changes, then another two weeks of testing and it's over a month just for one small change.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums