I messed up BAD

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
can't sign into yahoo...it sent a text to my phone (which is currently in fastboot mode) to verify I am the user. guess I won't be getting to that one...

1FZFE

Reaction score
it says "that it is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

OK. You need the ADB fastboot folder that is provided in the restore thread. Put your images there and then direct your command prompt to that folder. I just did this on my device and it works. I got the same error when I tried to use the root folder you used.

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
I will let
bryantjopplin explain what he did. He is still in my computer, making progress but we aren't out of the woods yet. It went over my head about 30 seconds in

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
have you resolved this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Just resolved about 5 minutes ago....wow. that was like watching a heart transplant. I did't think my nexus was going to make it almost flat lined...then like 2 hours into the surgery bryantjopplin brought her back to life. Now I need to unlock and root again. Im not sure how I jacked my phone up so bad...honestly Im a little nervous to mess with it again.

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
well its solved. the restore files were mixed in with his root and unlock folder on the c drive. also no java sdk or android sdk installed. but phone didnt respond to adb either when i tried to push a swype keyboard to it. long stort short, wrong files in wrong file places. lol. it seems to be good now. lol happy rooting :D

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
i actually didnt lock your bootloader its still unlock. lol

***edit unlocked still****

I noticed that, what a nice touch. Saved me a few steps..i'm rooted again btw. You did an outstanding job my friend.

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
have you resolved this?

Is triptych a demon hunter reference by any chance? Just curious :)