I have to return my Droid

n813ca

Reaction score
I have had the same problem some have had were people can't understand what I am saying. Verizon even called me on it and agreed. Well. I am within my 30 days so they are sending me a new one which they said they have to charge me for a new one and then when they get the old one they will credit my account. I thought that was fishy but the guy was nice and even gave me his email address. The question I have is I all ready sent my rebate in. He told me he would send this one without the rebate and everything will be ok.... Will it?

MrKleen

Reaction score
Yes, everything will be ok and will work out. Hope your next phone works perfectly.

Once you get past your issues, you will love your phone

Good luck!

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
Funny thing is I all ready love it. it is the people that can't hear me that don't love it. I still love it.

droidrx

Reaction score
Yeah, I had to do this a couple of times and although my phone bill got a little confusing it was all on the up and up.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I have never heard of them charging you for the phone and then waiting for the other phone to be received by them. That is bull crap and i would tell them to get bent and just return the phone period. I had a problem with my backlights within my 30 days and i took it straight in to a Verizon corporate store and they replaced it right on the spot with a brand new Droid.

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
Its because they are mailing it to me. I don't live near a Verizon store and even if I drove an hour to one would they be willing to replace it or go make me go through hoops again. I will be getting it on Wednesday and I will be returning the old one on Thursday. My billing period isn't until the 24th so they should have everything worked out by then. :icon_evil: