I have Razr maxx hd Should i switch to Droid DNA

S25

Reaction score
I have Had my Maxx Hd For About a Week and Love it But iv been thinking of getting the droid DNA Should I switch or keep My Maxx Hd I have 2 main reasons why im thinking of swiching 1st camera not so good 2nd Kinda runs Slow . Also iv owned All moto android Phones and never had any hardware issues so I was wondering how is HTC on quality

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Well the only thing the Maxx HD does better than the DNA is the battery life. So if you don't care about freaking fantastic awesome battery life, then you're good to go. But if you're looking for a definite answer as to if you should switch I say no. Sure the DNA has everything better, but that doesn't mean the Maxx HD sucks in those things. I think the phone is better than Incredible! [see what I did there? (HTC Droid Incredible)]. So the Maxx HD is already great in itself. The DNA is just overkill.

jdroid80

Reaction score
I considered the DNA but I decided against since it only has 16GB internal storage (11GB net) and is not expandable. Also a lot of reviewers have complained about the battery life. And I have never been a fan of the HTC Sense UI.

pksopp

Reaction score
is the camera really that terrible? I mean low light shots are troublesome, but isn't that all phone cameras? my wife has an iPhone 4S and I'd say the Maxx HD is marginally worse at photos in dim spaces but much better in bright light/outside.

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I have been debating between the Razr Maxx HD and the DNA since the DNA was outed. I have compared photos between the two and the iphone 4 and 4s.....fellow employees have them all..... They all take very good pictures in lighted conditions and all take poor ones in poorly lit conditions...... IMHO..... Part of my job involves photography and if you want great images you need a real camera period. Ive read reviews from experts about how great/terrible a phones images are only to have an opposite opinion aftet i played with them at store. Light is the most important part of taking good images even for most capable cameras.

Caesars

Reaction score
Return the maxx and wait for the next big thing Imho.

Return of the Android