I Have A Problem

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
I can't put this phone down! I haven't really been posting because I've been playing with it so much. I have NEVER played with a new device this much. EVER! Please help me to stop. Ok, that last part was desperation. I just need to pay attention to my daughter but hey, that's what Elmo and Yo Gabba Gabba are for, right?

flako3

Reaction score
lolz i know is very addicting :) its ok tho you only live once soenjoy it man :)

mjs31

Reaction score
I can't put this phone down! I haven't really been posting because I've been playing with it so much. I have NEVER played with a new device this much. EVER! Please help me to stop. Ok, that last part was desperation. I just need to pay attention to my daughter but hey, that's what Elmo and Yo Gabba Gabba are for, right?

Crazy isn't it? I was not even like this during my brief stint with the Iphone. :icon_ banana:

Droidette

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't help you, jbj - I can't put my phone down either and it's been two days! I keep finding more cool things about it!

mitchell

Reaction score
I'm the same way. I've never used a device as much as I have my Droid, and its only been 2 days. I have feeling the Droid will get a name in the near future, such as the Crackberry did.