WILL PAY $10 THROUGH PAYPAL FOR ANSWER. Please help, I am desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Reaction score
I have had a post on this website for a couple weeks now with no luck. I am DESPERATE to reoslve my issue. I will pay $10 through paypal immediately to the person who provides an answer that works for my issue. Please please, I am in desperate need of help. I have tried everything I know possible and I am not an idiot when it comes to computers, I thought this would be an easy upgrade but it has become a nightmare literaly.

I am just trying to upgrade to a new 32gb sd card I purchased and transfer all the data from my old card to my new one. Please follow the thread link at the bottom of this thread to see the full details of my issue.

My thread is a bit long but I wanted to include all pertinent details about what I have done in order to make it clearer to anyone trying to assist me as to what I have done so far.

This is a link to my original thread. Thank you SO MUCH in advance for everyones time and assistance. I really hope the payment incentive will help me get the answer I am looking for.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...ase-help-trying-toupgrade-larger-sd-card.html

busab

Reaction score
These are just guess on my part so this probably won't help much but are you 100% sure its not there? The extra data that is being shown as used sounds like the data that is taken up after a format of the card.

I guess it could also be a bad card though. It shouldn't take 15 minutes to load up a new card.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Arodnum1

Reaction score
No need to pay, were some of the photos downloaded? Or were they all taken with your camera?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

samiusmc

Reaction score
Did you try taking the SD card out of the phone and plugging it directly into your computer's card reader?

jrpbulk

Reaction score
No need to pay. Check the properties of the files you want to tranfer. Maybe they are read only or in use or perhaps have the same file names. This can happen with camera files.

Try copying the files to your PC first then see if they all moved. If they did then try to move them to the new card from the PC. If they didn't copy to your PC then the original card could be the issue.

If they are all on your PC but don't copy to the new card then it is the issue.

Also confirm you properly formatted the new card and that you really have 32 gig.

That is all I have for now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
closed. starting a new thread about your older one only makes the boards more congested. Continue any discussion on there please.

Status
Not open for further replies.