Bored, my desk is 100% clear... pt. 1

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Anyway,
The family and I were at my sister in laws house this past weekend for my wife's step-mom's memorial (her funeral had been earlier in LA). We were all talking and I was surfing my Droid (not being rude or anything) when my sis in law said "We're looking to sell my daughter's guitar." I didn't pay much attention cause I got other bills at the moment. But then she said, "It's a Martin acoustic with a hardshell case and a stand." I still didn't much pay attention thinking they'd want 600 or more, but when she said "We'll take 350 for it" I stood up and said "SOLD to the fool with the goatee!"

Man sometimes you just get lucky! Larry (my bro in law) said he didn't know the model, but it hasn't been played but a few times and always in it's case. He said the dealer told him they'd want to hang on to it because it has a rare serial number (whatever that means).

Getting it a week from saturday when everyone comes for my yougest daughter's graduation.

I can't wait.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
congrats on the GREAT deal.. right time right place :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: