I hate my bionic!!!

xero925

Reaction score
I Just got this thing and I hate it! It is a rip off Motorola Droid 2 which I also have! I compared it to my D2G and it doesn't feels like its dual core and the D2G seems like its faster sometimes then the bionic!!! Its' going on ebay to the highest bidder!!! I knew I should have waited for the HTC Vigor....

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Yes, it is an obvious rip off of the Droid 2 given the 3.7 inch screen and the slide out keyboard:blink: Good luck selling the phone that you could easily just go return.

OP
X

xero925

Reaction score
I didn't pay full price for it, rocket scientist and I'll sell it to get more than what I paid for it.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Then you have to pay full price for your next upgrade, so you lose in the end.

If you just got it, and you don't like it, return it. Simple enough.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
No wonder why I grabbed my girls D2 this morning when I left for work......They're identical!!!!!!..........lmao

Go ahead and get your HTC Vigor. My bionic will vigorously beat the beats right off that thing lol

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Bionic isn't going to be for everyone, if the shoe doesn't fit then don't wear it - be sure to let us know the outcome of your decision though, and about your HTC Vigor when you get it :)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone ever purchase a device that doesn't quite work the way it should, and think to themselves "Gee, maybe I got a faulty/defective device"? No, automatically they post a thread bashing the device and talking about how much they hate it.

If your Bionic feels slower than your D2; then it is broken, quite simple.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I played with the bionic and think it is a solid device. I must admit I prefer the thunderbolt but the bionic is still a good device. I think its a good upgrade for those coming from the droid x.

Sent from my A500 using DroidForums

louy99

Reaction score
The bionic protective case fits perfect on my D2 ;)

Sent from my Dronic

TeeX

Reaction score
I Just got this thing and I hate it! It is a rip off Motorola Droid 2 which I also have! I compared it to my D2G and it doesn't feels like its dual core and the D2G seems like its faster sometimes then the bionic!!! Its' going on ebay to the highest bidder!!! I knew I should have waited for the HTC Vigor....

you mad bro?

EPIC.DROOOIID

Reaction score
lol exactly!!!
No wonder why I grabbed my girls D2 this morning when I left for work......They're identical!!!!!!..........lmao

Go ahead and get your HTC Vigor. My bionic will vigorously beat the beats right off that thing lol

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The thunderbolt needed several OTAs before it stopped getting complained about, and just imagine how advanced the D1 got compared to how primitive it seemed when first released.....that is why I'm gonna stay with my Bionic, future potential that has me all giddy inside...lol..

That being said I already love that my Bionic stays @ 4G almost nonstop, whereas my rooted TBolt regularly would drop to 3G.....

EPIC.DROOOIID

Reaction score
Yeah, i've noticed that... why do thy do that?
Does anyone ever purchase a device that doesn't quite work the way it should, and think to themselves "Gee, maybe I got a faulty/defective device"? No, automatically they post a thread bashing the device and talking about how much they hate it.

If your Bionic feels slower than your D2; then it is broken, quite simple.

tbone73

Reaction score
rooted bionic

I'm still rockin my Bionic non-rooted, but I was curious how much faster it is since you rooted it? My Quadrant score is 2500 rooted what's yours?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm still rockin my Bionic non-rooted, but I was curious how much faster it is since you rooted it? My Quadrant score is 2500 rooted what's yours?
Rooting doesn't make the device any faster, removing the bloatware does - I don't put a lot into Quadrant and the other benchmark tests but I do have 500MB of free RAM after removing the bloat :)