I got a rezound yesterday

cellhead

Reaction score
Ask me anything.

This phone is pretty sick!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Mine arrives Wednesday, can't wait! I saw and listened to one at a Best Buy yesterday and you're 100% correct, the phone looks and sounds AMAZING!!! :icon_ lala:

drtnsnw

Reaction score
So, been playing with mine for a while and have a couple of issues. One is the screen resolution is so hi at least one game (klondike solitaire) Is so small it is almost unuseable. Another is a video I recorded on my Dinc is sideways and I can't get it to go straight.

Sound through my bluetooth helmet stereo is amazing!! Call quality beats the heck out of my Dinc but the battery life seems really short (lte toggle??)

My first impressions through 3 hours of playing

Chris

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very nice... this phone seems like a deal compared to the Moto products.

Boot Manager

dennism1358

Reaction score
I’ve had mine since Saturday afternoon and I love this phone. We have a strong LTE signal here so I have been getting 20 hours out of a full charge with moderate use. Keep in mind I do not sit and play video games for 4 to 5 hours at a time. I have been conditioning the battery as I do with all my phones and that seems to help in the long run. The screen is one of the best I have ever seen and is as good or better than the iphone. Before getting the phone I thought the beats was just a marketing ploy but I was wrong. It increases the volume and the music sounds very clean. This phone is fast and smooth!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The Resound is nice but after 20 minutes of messing with it the demo unit dropped down from 100% to 90%. No surprise there. The screen is epic and the sound quality is very good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dennism1358

Reaction score
I took mine off the charger at 10:30 this morning before going to work and its 7:15 now and I still have 68%. That’s with moderate use “calls, texting, lite surfing, and playing with the phone”. I have been conditioning the battery since I picked it up on Sat.

dennism1358

Reaction score
None yet for me. The LTE network is very good on the west central coast of Florida

OP
orionsvantage

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Mine has held 4g like a champion. I honestly haven't even seen the 3g symbol even pop up once.

hatchin

Reaction score
Is there an hdmi output so you can connect the phone to a tv?

OP
orionsvantage

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Nope, but it supports dlna