I got a rezound yesterday

The rezound is the answer to all the mistakes found in every other phone. I dare call it the PERFECT phone. Its fast, awesome screen and awesome ui. I have had over 40 phones and this is perfect. Everyone should run to get one!!!

The rezound is the answer to all the mistakes found in every other phone. I dare call it the PERFECT phone. Its fast, awesome screen and awesome ui. I have had over 40 phones and this is perfect. Everyone should run to get one!!!

A few weeks ago, when everyone was drooling over the Nexus and Razr, I was confident that the Rezound would be the best of all the new Verizon phones coming out in November-December 2011. If I were in the market for a new phone, I'd definitely get the Rezound over the Nexus and Razr, no doubt about it.

I'm loving my 'zound

why do people insist on putting their screen name in their signature?

Just picked mine up today - had some issues initially with syncing my gmail and it telling me my password was wrong, but all works now and so far I'm digging it. Massive upgrade from y OG Droid

I love this phone! Came from a droid x and i must say im impressed! the only thing that bothers me and its nothing really major at all...its that the red buttons tend to look pink when lit up. lol anyone else notice this or is it just mine.

I love this phone! Came from a droid x and i must say im impressed! the only thing that bothers me and its nothing really major at all...its that the red buttons tend to look pink when lit up. lol anyone else notice this or is it just mine.

Yeah, I've noticed that too

One thing that bugged me...and it's not even a phone issue it's a VZW issue. I went in to the store today for planning on buying this phone and they knew absolutely nothing about it. The salesperson said, "I can help you out on the RAZR, I don't know much about this phone"

Is it really too much to ask for a phone salesperson to know all the products they sell??? And not just the one they are getting the big campaign push for? To add on to it, he said I only have fourteen days to return it. I inquired about the holiday purchase return thing offered now where I can exchange the phone anytime up until beginning of January and he looked at me like I was nuts. "I've never heard of anything like that before" Not even the store manager knew about..they looked online and were flabbergasted. Maybe it was just my store, but these guys were complete morons

/rant

Yeah, I noticed this too. Kinda lame.

Not Scratch Resistant

I just got my Rezound a couple of days ago and I have been looking for a scratch test on this phone. Well I was not going to activate it until I got a screen protector (on order) but I went ahead and did it yesterday. I can tell you this screen will scratch. I just noticed a very small scratch on my screen. Nothing major, you have to look real close to see it but it was not there when I bought the phone. Get screen protectors or you will run into the same issue. I am probably going to go pick one up today so I do not get any more scratches on the phone. I am very disappointed that it scratched so easily since I had it in my pocket with nothing else in there. So once again, get a screen protector! I love everything else about the phone but they really should of put Gorilla Glass on the phone, that was just a stupid move on HTCs part.

I just got my Rezound a couple of days ago and I have been looking for a scratch test on this phone. Well I was not going to activate it until I got a screen protector (on order) but I went ahead and did it yesterday. I can tell you this screen will scratch. I just noticed a very small scratch on my screen. Nothing major, you have to look real close to see it but it was not there when I bought the phone. Get screen protectors or you will run into the same issue. I am probably going to go pick one up today so I do not get any more scratches on the phone. I am very disappointed that it scratched so easily since I had it in my pocket with nothing else in there. So once again, get a screen protector! I love everything else about the phone but they really should of put Gorilla Glass on the phone, that was just a stupid move on HTCs part.

That's some tough luck. I've had mine for a week unprotected and is still mint. I didn't really take care of my phones either

good to know, i've had my OG Droid for two years now and have dropped it numerous times and still no scratches on the screen. the bezel is all dinged up but the screen is like new. gotta love that Gorilla Glass.

good to know, i've had my OG Droid for two years now and have dropped it numerous times and still no scratches on the screen. the bezel is all dinged up but the screen is like new. gotta love that Gorilla Glass.

+1 on that. I kicked it across a parking space at WalMart two months back and the bezel is all messed up. not a single scratch on the screen. For the first year and a half though I had one of those $20 screen protectors on it.

I've never used a screen protector and never had a single scratch.

I think that instead of recommending that people must use a screen protector it would be better to recommend that people must use a bit of care and common sense.

For one thing, putting a phone this large into a pocket is taking a risk IMHO. I use a holster and a case, I always have for every phone I've ever had, and I have never had a single scratch.

Last edited:
Btw, the device benchmarked at 5176 using the antutu app. The phone is still stock as of now.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Really? I got 6,033 in Antutu with a stock Razr. Well, it is rooted but other than freezing bloat nothing has been done to it.

Back