I finally put down my GNEX

SwagTech

Reaction score
I just bought the Galaxy Note 2 and I left Verizon. .. so far not regrets. I love my GNEX and flashing roms daily. Thats the only thing that I miss. This Galaxy Note is sick! If I ever get another phone (surely I will) it will be a Nexus. I miss the rooting community. As for now, I can't believe how good this phone is. Just had to share and see if any of you are considering

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
hope you enjoy your new phone :biggrin: Screen size is a little big for my tastes. I couldn't go any larger than the Galaxy Nexus.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I didn't even know it was out today, hope you're enjoying it!

Like Pat the phone itself is too big for my tastes. Even the original Note was too big imo, and the note2 is even bigger?!

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
patmw123 said:
hope you enjoy your new phone :biggrin: Screen size is a little big for my tastes. I couldn't go any larger than the Galaxy Nexus.

Yea, the screen is massive. But it feels good in your hands surprisingly. I agree, although I love this phone, I believe that the gnex is the perfect size for a all around phone. But this screen doesn't seem awkward the more that I hold it.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
My buddy just bought one on TMo and he will be here within the hour. Cant wait to check it out! It's a tough call because I've loved having such a wide open phone..