Removed my Zagg

MN_Vikes93

Reaction score
When I bought my GNex from best buy mobile I put a zagg on before even using it. It bubbled so I have a new one coming and took my old one off.

Would like to share I'm not putting it on because I love this phone so much more without it! Feels and looks 10x better! I'm anal about my phones, so a scratch is unlikely.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I got an SGP Ultra Oleophobic on mine and love it. Doesn't really compromise look or feel.

skyshadow

Reaction score
I got an SGP Ultra Oleophobic on mine and love it. Doesn't really compromise look or feel.

would you kindly share your experience with it and also where I can buy one? I this zagg is good but I'm getting sick of the rubber feel and how the screen doesn't look as good cause of all the streaks from my fingers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jerroedr

Reaction score
use the spray that comes with it to clean it! it works wonders! on a side note, zagg sent me a email for whatever reason about an "hd protector" for the i phone. I didnt look but maybe they got their clarity and texture better. Its 1000 times better than my d1 zagg on my gnex, but yea...something....DancingNexus

doublea500

Reaction score
i got an xo skin screen protector and im thinking i chose the right protector. The installation is wet, which makes it slightly harder but guarantees it goes into a perfect position because you can move it once the screen is on and still wet. After the process is done you will get lots and lots of bubbles, which i now know is normal and they WILL go away. However once its all done and after about 2 days or so, the screen is beautiful. I dont even know what orange peel is but i dont see anything orange and its not peeling on the corners. The screen is rubberish which makes it kinda fun to touch the screen. Plus, like zagg if you buy one you get a warranty and can buy others when it breaks and only pay a $2-3 shipping price.