Bestskinsever skin is WAY better than the ZAGG skin...

demon69120

Reaction score
I would buy full body since it's only like $7, but then again my phone is OCed like hell, and I don't need the extra heat on the back cover and by camera. Maybe I'll install all but those two sections or the front ;).

I have a zagg on the front on my iPod and it's alright. Kinda hard to install because the water gets into your buttons, but overall it was fine. I liked the texture and how it got less fingerprinted than typical protectors. Didn't really make it look new though, because dust got under it and etc.

How is this better than Zagg? Looks like an ad to me.

Detonation

Reaction score
Ive used both BSE and Zagg on different devices and there is very little difference. Can't comment on theirs cut and fit, but the film's feel and scratch proof protection is the same. I've found that both also start to peel up on corners, especially if they are rounded.

I put a Zagg on my Creative Zen 2 years ago and just finally took it off to get it replaced. Skin was still scratch free but edges were peeling and it was turning yellow. I've only had a BSE for 4 months but I heard they do the same thing.

Last edited:

clay2022

Reaction score
ok i know that everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but i have to say thus far i have not seen a screen protector yet worth a crap for the droid. having been an iphone owner since they came out i have seen numerous screen protectors in my day and i have never seen a better product than the ones made by Power Support. there anti-glare/finger print protectors are the ****, and wish someone would come out with one for the droid. until then i will not be wasting another dollar on another product.

demon69120

Reaction score
Yeah Zagg = BSK + $20 IMO. They're the same material. It's an ok material, but not my favorite, I have it on my iPod Touch. Looking to do my droid, full body except battery door and camera panel (I have those parts modded with copper to keep heat out from my OC, putting plastic on defeats the purpose). Might go BSK, but I kind of want better still.

demon69120

Reaction score
My opinion is that the Stealth Guard Protectors are the best compromise because they are cheap like BSE but come with a lifetime warranty. It's all I use now. I have used BSE and InvisibleSHIELD.

So, you must be involved with Stealth Guard's company, because every chance you have you tell people to buy it in one way or another?

My opinion is that all these Zagg, BodyGuardz, Best Skins Ever, and etc. suck. Sure, they may keep your electronics looking new, but the Droid is already durable and it takes away the feel, has an annoying installation and etc.

I thought about it, but in the end I juts want a screen protector from Verizon or Steinheil. Nothing special.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
My opinion is that the Stealth Guard Protectors are the best compromise because they are cheap like BSE but come with a lifetime warranty. It's all I use now. I have used BSE and InvisibleSHIELD.

So, you must be involved with Stealth Guard's company, because every chance you have you tell people to buy it in one way or another?

My opinion is that all these Zagg, BodyGuardz, Best Skins Ever, and etc. suck. Sure, they may keep your electronics looking new, but the Droid is already durable and it takes away the feel, has an annoying installation and etc.

I thought about it, but in the end I juts want a screen protector from Verizon or Steinheil. Nothing special.

Go with Steinheil. The ones from Verizon completely suck and they look Horrible on the phone.

Reaction score

So, you must be involved with Stealth Guard's company, because every chance you have you tell people to buy it in one way or another?.

Really? Then what about all these people who love and talk about ZAGG and BSE? I'm posting my experience and opinion. I actually work for a bank. You probably would think I worked for Motorola or Google if you ran across me in another forum cuz I talk alot about the Droid, too. LOL!

Last edited:

demon69120

Reaction score

So, you must be involved with Stealth Guard's company, because every chance you have you tell people to buy it in one way or another?.

Really? Then what about all these people who love and talk about ZAGG and BSE? I'm posting my experience and opinion. I actually work for a bank. You probably would think I worked for Motorola or Google if you ran across me in another forum cuz I talk alot about the Droid, too. LOL!

No, because more than half of the posts you've made here are on threads recommending the Stealth Guard over BSE and Zagg what not. You give a link and everything lol. Also because Stealth Guard is currently pretty rare; there's about no reviews on them.

I can't really judge the product because I haven't used it, but I might try these series of covers again. Stealth Guards are pretty cheap so that's good.

snalfonsi

Reaction score
installed my Stealth Guards last night. Went on fairly easy with just a little water on my fingers like the directions say. No need for a spray like the Invisible sheild.

They appear very similar to IS, but not as tacky which is nice. They appear to self heal like IS but I have not put this to a real test.

Hope they last but for $9.99 and you get an extra set they are well worth it IMO.