I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve

ToddP0530

Reaction score
Except now I can take ambien or advil PM to pass through the next eight hours. I'm excited. You're excited. Time to go watch some TV and fall asleep as Santa's sleigh makes his way through all the VZW and BB stores tonight.

BryAnDROID

Reaction score
well unlike most of you, i will be awake for the next 12 hours (i'm a security officer working graveyard) but lucky for me, my local vzw store is in my area of patrol. so harr harr but these next 12 hours is going to be the longest 12 hours ever!

OP
ToddP0530

ToddP0530

Reaction score
Would be a good night to hit something on your security route then since you'll be distracted. Stay safe. Visions of dancing droids in my head soon

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, you guys are to funny! Have you checked walmart?

medicTHREE

Reaction score
well unlike most of you, i will be awake for the next 12 hours (i'm a security officer working graveyard) but lucky for me, my local vzw store is in my area of patrol. so harr harr but these next 12 hours is going to be the longest 12 hours ever!

I'm a paramedic working till 0700. I've driven code 3 past my verizon store twice already.

pcrowell

Reaction score
Nov 6th is my Verizon Contract Anniversary. I was given a BB a year ago, but gave it to my wife and kept using a regular cell phone and a Palm TX...I was waiting for something better...something open for development...something Android.

I was going to leave Verizon if they did not adopt it...happy Anniversary.....Oh yeah...and I have two stores open at 7 am to choose from nearby...one near a Starbucks...gotta go get some sleep...if I can. See y'all at 5 am.

Pierce

twelvetreeez

Reaction score
Man, I work in an ER and have been here all night waiting for my 6 am appointment for my Droid. Tick, Tick, Tick....it's never going to get here!!!

cLovis_ll

Reaction score

LOL i work graveyard too but the verizon store here in sf is opening at 7. as soon as i get off work at 8, i'm heading that way :icon_ lala: