I didn't believe it until I experienced it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonym302

Reaction score
agree with Engineer. Corporate wants them to sell whats there. Not what is going to be there. could you imagine if they told customers to wait for something better to come out?

mike02vr6

Reaction score
... I'd take the business card she gave you and call/e-mail her with a link to Moto's announcement for a September release for the Bionic... and then politely tell her she might want to take a re-training course :)

^+1!!! classic

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I think people here expect WAAAAY too much from Verizon reps. They just work there. Their job is to sell phones. You cant expect an employee at a random cell phone store to know anymore than you know from surfing the internet. The phone will be released when it's released. Badgering some girl at the Verizon store isnt going to get you any extra info or get the phone released any quicker.

Tegamal

Reaction score
I had to deal with a store rep today because my wife's Continuum keeps freezing when you use the camera. All the lady could suggest was a factory reset.

First thing she did was take my wife's phone & look through the apps (I know she was just looking for SuperUser), then she asked to see my phone (because I know she noticed I was still sporting a D1). She said "Wow, your phone could definitely benefit from a factory reset". This must be her answer for everything, because my phone has no issues, but she was trying to convince me otherwise. I told her flat out that if I did a factory reset, I would lose root access dancedroid The look on her face was priceless!

She kept trying to convince my wife that I needed to upgrade to the D3, so much so that my wife almost told her to do it without my consent!!! We left shortly after that. At first I was humored by her attempt at being ignorant, but then offended by how forceful she was being to make a sale.

lemodular

Reaction score
I have tons of stories, but once I was told to look on VZW website when I inquired about a phone's specs. They should at least know what they are selling right?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
There's alot of issues with this thread. I'm not going to get into it but its run its course. Closed.

end of line...

Status
Not open for further replies.