I can't root my galaxy s3 without a PC anymore

Mandy don

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s3
Hello, I would be very grateful if someone can help me know how root my galaxy s3' without a PC, I have tried files like framaroot, towelroot and root, but some stop working and others are not compatible.

Framaroot, use to work before but now I get error 6 with Aragon exploit only, can someone tell me why is this? I am not very experienced with this but can follow steps if someone lets me know. I desperately need my phone rooted, and if someone could either tell me where I can do it without PC, or if someone could do it for me, or recommend me some place I can do it over the internet.

If someone could also let me know reasons why I am unable to root, or what else I need to do befor root, let me know if I need download something else in order to root successfully. Why I am having thus problem. And If it is possible to root a samsung galaxy s3 jellybean 4.3.

Please help

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
You are unable to root because samsung and Google changed the security issue that allowed you to hack the phone! It is almost impossible to root that device without Odin and a pc as if right now. Once you take the software update..It repaired the software to plug the security leak

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
But..if you are using jellybean...you can give towelroot a shot at rooting it for you